Straighten Your Smile with Invisalign® in Reston, VA
A straighter smile is possible without the use of brackets and wires. While traditional braces can be painful and uncomfortable, Invisalign® aligners provide a much more convenient way to straighten your teeth. The clear braces are nearly invisible, so no one will even know you’re wearing them. The aligners can be easily removed, making routine dental care like brushing and flossing much easier than with traditional braces. At Dental One Reston, we offer Invisalign® treatments at our Reston, VA practice for both teens and adults. We’ll help you achieve the smile you want without the need for metal braces. Contact us today to learn more or to schedule your consultation appointment.
How It Works
Invisalign® treatments are fairly straightforward. Instead of requiring frequent adjustments and band changes by your doctor, Invisalign® will move your teeth with clear aligners. Here are the basic steps in any Invisalign® treatment:
- We’ll do an initial scan to map out the placement of your teeth and then create a detailed treatment plan for you.
- The first scan will be used to create your aligners, and you’ll be given multiple sets at your next appointment.
- Following your doctor’s orders, you’ll wear each aligner for the specified number of days or weeks before switching to the next one.
- Each aligner will move your teeth to the next stage in the treatment, gradually shifting your teeth to the desired position.
- Throughout your treatment, you’ll come back for periodic checkups with the doctor to ensure things are progressing as planned.
- Typically, the entire treatment can be completed in as few as 9 to 15 months.
Start Your Treatment Today
Are you ready to start the journey to a straighter smile? There’s never been a better time than now to begin your Invisalign® treatment. If you would like to learn more about this process, please schedule a consultation appointment with our staff. We can’t wait to help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.